Campsite Owner Terms and Conditions
Family Explorer Club – Nicola Wallace, owner and operator of the Family Explorer Club
Campsite owner – Owner or Provider of a Campsite or similar establishment
Holiday Park owner – Owner or Provider of a Holiday Park or similar establishment
Owner – phrase referring to either a Campsite or Holiday Park
Reference to ‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘We’ refer to the Family Explorer Club
Reference to ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Guest’ or ‘Booker’ refers to you as a user of the website
Customer/guests – the person who has booked your accommodation/facilities via the Family Explorer Club website
- The Family Explorer Club is a third-party intermediary acting on behalf of the owners of holiday parks, campsites and similar establishments advertised on the website. In all circumstances the contract of your booking is between the You (the owner) and the Booker.
- For any enquiries, we can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01709 366350.
- You will be given log in details to access your listing on the Family Explorer Club website. Training will be provided on how to update your listing.
- If you need to reset your password or require access for an additional user, please email email@example.com.
- Any updates to your listing will be made in real time and will be immediate once you have saved your changes.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure all details on your listing are kept up to date and relevant including, but not limited to, pricing, availability, content, images and terms & conditions.
- The Family Explorer Club have extensive terms and conditions for its website users and members, please familiarise yourself with these and ensure you are comfortable with them as they are not amendable.
- You can include additional terms and conditions to your listing regarding your individual business by logging into your Family Explorer Club account.
- You may choose to give the Family Explorer Club an allocation of pitches to sell or include all your availability.
- If customers have a complaint regarding their experience either before or after their holiday specifically about the Holiday Park/Campsite they have booked, the Family Explorer Club will take no responsibility for resolving a complaint and the customer will be directed to You.
- If you have an issue or complaint about the Family Explorer Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 366350 and we shall do our utmost to resolve this within 48 hours.
- Customers who choose to become a member receive additional benefits including a discount on all Holiday Parks/Campsites they book, for the duration of their membership (12 months).
- The Family Explorer club accepts no liability whatsoever for the following:
- Death or personal injury (by either our or the campsite/holiday parks negligence)
- Death or personal injury during a customer’s stay at Your campsite/holiday park
- Fraudulent activity on our website
- Fraudulent mis-representation
- Cancellation of a booking by either yourself or the customer
- Loss or damage to you
- Any circumstance due to Force Majeure including but not limited to natural disaster, terrorism, national pandemic or other causes that effect the customer’s ability to travel beyond Ours or Your control
- If any of the terms or conditions set by the Family Explorer Club are found to illegal, the remainder of our terms are unaffected and remain in place.
Members rules and regulations
- You must offer a minimum of a 5% discount and a maximum of a 50% discount on all your listings in respect of sales to members. If it is found that you are not offering the members discount, we may reserve the right to remove your listing. One of the Family Explorer Club USP’s is the member discount so this is an integral part of having a live listing.
- Once a member logs in, they can book the discounted rate.
- You may offer discounts to the Family Explorer Club members on additional goods and services during their stay, such as food/drink/shop bought products/activities etc.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you ask to see the members membership card along with a form of photographic ID before granting the discounted goods/service.
- You may also ask to see the members membership card and photographic ID on check-in. The member is the only one allowed to use the card and if you find a member is using their card fraudulently, please report to email@example.com and immediate action shall be taken.
- For all payments we use a platform called Stripe.
- To be able to advertise and accept bookings via the Family Explorer Club, you must have an account with Stripe. If you don’t have one, it only takes a couple of minutes to create one and you can do this by clicking here. You must then connect your account to the Family Explorer Club account (you can do so by logging into your Family Explorer Club account on our website or by clicking here).
- For more information on Stripe, please click here.
- Any amendments to your account details are to be done directly with Stripe.
- A 30% deposit will be taken from the customer at the time of booking with the remainder of the balance due 14 days prior to arrival date.
- Payments via credit and debit cards are accepted only.
- If you agree to provide a customer with a refund, this will be done directly with yourselves and will not go via the Family Explorer Club website.
- Once a booking has been made by a customer on the Family Explorer Club website, you will receive an email with the customers details enclosed.
- This email acts as your confirmation and a contract between yourself and the customer.
- The customer will also receive a copy of the email which acts as their confirmation and contract with yourself.
- Regular communication will be made from the Family Explorer Club to the customer including payment reminders.
- We take a commission per booking plus additional Stripe fees apply (see section on payment details).
- Commission rates apply as follows at the time of this agreement:
|0 – 6 Months
|7 – 12 Months
*The above commission fees exclude Stripe fees (see section on payment details)
- We can increase or decrease the amount of commission to Our discretion, but We will ensure a 28 day notice period is given to each owner.
- Introductory commissions rates are valid for the specified time frame and will return to the agreed full commission rate after agreed time period.
Holiday park and campsite owners responsibilities
- Complaints regarding any services or facilities during the customers holiday should be raised directly with You and dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner. The Family Explorer Club does not accept any form of liability for any complaints in relation to your services.
- Special requests from guests should be accommodated where possible but will not be guaranteed. Guests contact You directly with any special requests.
- If a customer would like to amend or cancel their booking, they are advised to do this direct with the Holiday Park/Campsite. You are under no obligation to accept an amendment or cancellation.
- If your Holiday Park/Campsite becomes over-booked and you need to out book a guest who has booked via the Family Explorer Club, your normal operating terms apply.
- Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by giving 28 days written notice to the other party.
- We do not accept any form of responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies of pitches, facilities or services advertised by Campsites/Holiday Parks on our website. You have access to update your own listings and it is your responsibility to keep all content up to date and relevant. We will use reasonable endeavours to support you in rectifying any inaccuracies of descriptions if brought to our attention.
- The descriptions on all listings are provided by you, the Campsite/Holiday Park owner, and you agree the Family Explorer Club are not responsible for any content, including but not limited to, availability, pricing, facilities and services.
- You grant non-exclusive gratis worldwide license to us to use your Campsite/Holiday Park details in all marketing, including but not limited to, social media, websites and email marketing to Family Explorer Club customers.
- Featured listings are charged at a supplement as agreed directly with the Family Explorer Club.
- The Family Explorer Club is the owner of all customer data. Bookings made at your Campsite/Holiday Park will be shared with you including the customer details. You will become joint owner of the data provided on the booking form.
Literature and intellectual property rights
- All content found within the Family Explorer Club website is owned by either us or our partners. These intellectual property rights are reserved and may not be used by anyone without written consent from either the Family Explorer Club or our partners. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries in relation to intellectual property rights.
- Intellectual property rights are classed as, but not limited to, images, text, logo’s, layout, video’s and design.
- The Family Explorer Club is a registered trademark. It may not be used explicitly without consent from the Family Explorer Club, this includes any form of representation, wording, symbols and associated logo’s.
- You may view and/or download content/images for caching purposes only and these may be printed for personal use only.
- The Family Explorer Club may use hyper links to other third party websites. The Family Explorer Club is not responsible for the material on their websites, nor do we monitor the content and we do not accept any liability in relation to these websites. The above applies with our partners/affiliations.
- The Family Explorer Club may amend any details of the website at any time without giving prior-warning.
Communication and data
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this framework agreement.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.